In need of cosmetic dentistry and dental bridge procedures in Manhattan? Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her team have got you covered. From dentures to dental bridges, you can rely on the smile experts at Dr. Lana Rozenberg clinic. Our elite dental clinic will perform an in-depth comprehensive exam and behind-the-scenes restoration and technical dentistry, including customized bridges to fix false teeth, by bridging a gap created by one missing tooth or more. The benefits of receiving teeth bridges in NYC are huge for your health.
When meeting our talented dentists and visiting our clinic, you’ll not only receive luxury products and premier services but will also have a highly-qualified consultation with our famous NYC dental doctor. In our dental clinic, restoring a missing tooth with a dental bridge is easy and pain-free.
Why Choose Our Dental Bridges on the Upper East Side, Manhattan?
You can explore New York City family dentistry that’s easy on your budget at Dr. Lana Rozenberg D.S.S. clinic. Our clients can easily learn about getting a dental bridge and the care involved. We deliver high-quality services, providing transparency in dental bridge costs for all our patients. At Rozenberg Dental NYC, we offer the latest techniques and devices along with excellent service in a cozy environment. Services include:
- Replacement and restorative procedures that will improve the appearance of your smile,
- Outstanding treatment that provides natural-looking results and enables you to speak properly,
- Improved appearance of sunken cheeks while maintaining the shape of the face,
- Procedures to help maintain and keep surrounding teeth from shifting out of place.
For more information and everything you need to know about bridge pricing, you can visit our clinic or schedule a consultation via our online form. Dental bridges are affordable and time-tested treatments for missing teeth.
What is the process of getting dental bridges?
Dental bridge restorative procedures will help to replace missing teeth by using surrounding teeth, called abutments, and support the missing tooth, called a pontic. And that’s how the treatment process goes:
- At the first dental visit, the doctors will prepare the abutment teeth. These teeth are shaped and modified to make room for abutment crowns, and an impression is made and sent to a laboratory where the underlying metal substructure of the bridge is fabricated.
- On the second visit, a temporary bridge will be made to cover and protect the abutment teeth and fill the gap from the missing tooth. A shade is taken to color-match to existing teeth, and the metal substructure is tested for proper fit.
- At the final visit, the final bridge is placed, final bite adjustments are made, and the bridge is cemented into the patient’s mouth. You can contact us for more information and talk to our staff at Rozenberg Dental NYC by dialing (212) 265-7724.
How We Work
Dental bridging is a perfect option for patients who are missing teeth. To schedule a consultation online for our New York City dental office or communicate with doctors about your medical history and specific treatment options, you can:
- Contact our dental office at 212-265-7724 to book and discuss costs;
- Contact Dr. Lana Rozenberg and the staff via email; or
- Click the contact form online to schedule a consultation.
We proudly serve our patients in Manhattan and surrounding areas with superior dental care. We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art dentistry, and welcome you to our practice!
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her professional team are the top dental experts in NYC. If you’re thinking about getting dental bridges, contact us to receive more information about payment and insurance details. To schedule an appointment with the doctor, a consultation, or check-up, simply complete our online contact form. For your convenience, we:
- Accept cash, and major credit and debit cards for payment,
- Provide you with a complete and itemized receipt,
- Keep all records of dental work for subsequent visits and revisions,
- Discuss additional expenses and insurance details directly to you.
Before and After
At Rozenberg Dental NYC, we have helped many patients create a beautiful smile. Our clinic is trusted not only by the local residents of Manhattan, but by patients throughout the country, including top celebrities. You can look up some of our before and after results here:
Top Dentists and Friendly Staff
Stop by our outstanding dental office and meet Dr. Lana Rozenberg and our team. They will recommend a consultation and the best procedure for you and, if needed, will provide further dental procedures in our clinic.
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her friendly staff will review your oral health and advise on how to prevent future dental issues. Consider our dental bridging services as an investment in your health that will save you time and money in the future!