People are still looking for a remedy that will help them prevent the inevitable consequences of the aging process. Simply put, nobody wants to grow older – we’d all prefer to stay young, healthy, and beautiful for as long as we can. Patients are ready to spend thousands of dollars to get rid of wrinkles and other signs of the aging process, opting for plastic surgery that doesn’t always guarantee excellent results. Dr. Lana Rozenberg is a recognized clinician who has a better solution for you.
Our Smooth-Lase center offers a better and more efficient procedure with no harmful consequences to patients’ health. Smooth laser treatment has been designed for an inside-out facelift and is proven to be an effective method when it comes to reducing wrinkles and lines around the mouth. It is a non-invasive procedure that is more gentle and less harmful than other traditional treatments. Find out more now about smooth laser in Manhattan, NYC.
Why Choose Smooth-Lase on the Upper East Side?
Smooth-Lase is the #1 option for the majority of today’s patients. It comes with a set of obvious benefits when compared to traditional face-lifting procedures, including:
- Treatment approved by the FDA;
- Non-invasive procedure;
- Fewer side effects;
- Higher level of patient care;
- No discomfort;
- Short treatment periods (30 minutes).
Rozenberg Dental NYC offers effective treatments that feature several vital benefits, resulting in high-quality patient care, as well as less harmful consequences or side effects when compared to surgeries and other types of face-lifting treatments. The core benefits are as follows:
- No downtime for patients;
- No radical changes or foreign substances;
- Immediately noticeable results;
- Short, but gradually effective, procedure times;
- Lifted and tightened skin on the whole face;
- No pre- or post-treatment preparations or medications.
How We Work
Here at our smooth laser clinic on the Upper East Side, you can always count on a professional and individual approach. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses advanced technologies with a non-ablative laser that is placed inside the patient’s mouth and affects the surrounding areas and tissues using gentle heat. The plumbing effect of tightened tissues makes it possible to get rid of wrinkles and lines, which guarantees a smoother appearance.
How Does Smooth-Lase Work?
A laser picks a target and starts warming a selected area up. Such effect causes:
- Remodeling – the conversion of tissues that have been broken down or are irregular, due to the aging process.
- Activation of fibroblast cells that start producing a brand new collagen, making tissue look tight and youthful. This includes not only facial tissue but also lip tissue.
Before and After Results
Professional and Friendly Staff
Rozenberg Dental NYC is a recognized medical center run by a group of professional dental experts who have years of experience in dental and facial treatments. The clinic and staff have managed to help plenty of patients look youthful again, and bring back healthy smiles that patients thought were long gone.
Dr. Lana Rozenberg may not have the magic potion for eternal youth, but she does have a variety of effective treatments to make you forget about the aging process, at least for a while! Contact us to get your beautiful smile today, with no lines or wrinkles.
Why Choose Smooth-Lase?
Many patients choose Smooth-Lase because of its numerous benefits, including:
- Reduces wrinkles and lines around the mouth
- Non-invasive procedure
- No discomfort or side effects
- 30 minute treatments and no downtime
- Can help reduce TMJ issues, snoring, and sleep apnea
For more information about the Smooth-Lase inside out facelift, contact Dr. Rozenberg and the staff at Lana Rozenberg D.D.S. at (212) 265-7724 or click here to schedule a consultation online for our New York City Dental Office.