Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her team of professional dentists provide dental onlay and inlay dental procedures at NYC’s premier clinic. Dental onlays and inlays can be used to maintain the structural integrity of your natural teeth, and these are the best methods for caring for your teeth, as porcelain inlays and onlays are durable and resilient.
In addition, porcelain onlay and tooth inlay procedures in Manhattan will help to preserve a healthy tooth structure while restoring damaged areas. Clinic experts will provide patients with good practice tips and dental onlay pricing after a check-up. Remember, good dental treatments can help to keep your smile healthy and happy.
What Are Porcelain Inlays and Onlays?
An inlay restoration is a custom-made dental filling made out of porcelain, composite or gold material by specialized dental experts. The dental inlay and onlay procedures will cover most of the tooth surface to protect teeth from further fracture, and will help to preserve as much of the natural tooth structure as possible.
Usually, dental inlays and onlays are used when old fillings need to be removed or replaced; therefore, the client should take any steps they can to reduce the above dental problems and make an appointment to learn more about restorative dentistry.
At the Dr. Lana Rozenberg clinic, our team of professional dentists will explain how to preserve the natural tooth structure and provide quality dentistry tips during check-ups and consultations.
Advantages of Porcelain Onlays and Dental Inlays on the Upper East Side, Manhattan
When seeing one of the highly trained specialists at our state of the art clinic, you will receive a caring service that is entirely tailored to your needs and requirements. Our spa dental clinic provides the highest quality, pain-free treatments and dental advantages, all within a comfortable and relaxing environment that is designed to provide you with an enjoyable experience.
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her dental hygienists are highly trained and licensed dental professionals who use the latest technologies, techniques and devices in their practice so their patients can:
- Receive the best porcelain inlays and onlays that are incredibly durable and last far longer than silver or bonded fillings;
- Enjoy the esthetic longevity of porcelain inlays and onlays, and prevent the need for root canal therapy;
- Learn about the early signs of dental issues, helping to prevent the possibility of more expensive procedures further down the line; and
- Get custom and comfortable prefabricated porcelain or gold inlays and onlays at the Dr. Lana Rozenberg clinic.
Porcelain Inlay and Onlay Procedures
Inlays and onlays are also known as indirect fillings. This method of restorative procedure offers a well-fitting, stronger and longer lasting solution to tooth decay or other tooth damage.
Restoration with porcelain onlays and inlays in our Manhattan location requires at least two dental visits. During the first visit, the tooth will be prepared by removing an old filling and clearing any decay. An impression is taken of the tooth and sent to a lab that will make a custom onlay or inlay. A temporary filling will be placed on the tooth until the second visit.
At the second and final appointment, the temporary filling is removed and the porcelain onlay cemented onto the tooth. Dental inlays and onlays create a bond with the tooth structure that will be incredibly strong and invisible.
Porcelain Inlays vs. Metal Fillings
Here are some of the advantages Dr. Lana Rozenberg patients will benefit from when using porcelain inlays instead of metal fillings:
- Our dental experts can help to maintain healthy looking and naturally beautiful teeth with porcelain inlays.
- Porcelain inlays will simply look more natural than metal fillings. A porcelain inlay provides a perfect contour for your gums.
- Patients will enjoy porcelain inlays, as they will not expand with hot or cold drinks and damage your teeth.
- Durability is one of the main advantages when choosing porcelain inlays over metal fillings.
- Your teeth will become stronger, as opposed to metal fillings which make teeth weaker.
Onlays are an Alternative to Crowns
A dental onlay is a great alternative to crowns, as it provides patients with a less expensive option. Other good points include:
- The onlay procedure will help to save as much of your healthy tooth as possible.
- The onlay procedure is great if you need to restrain tooth decay expanding into the flossing areas.
- If our patients have any questions and want to learn more about dental onlays and how they are better than crowns, they can contact us now.
Dr. Lana Rozenberg provides all services for dental onlays, including dental x-rays to diagnose any underlying dental issues.
How We Work
To get in touch with us, either to discuss treatments, costs, or to book an appointment:
- Contact our dental office on 212-265-7724;
- Contact us via email; or
- Complete the contact form online to schedule a consultation.
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her team provide great materials for inlay and onlay procedures. During your first visit, our dentists will assess your needs to see whether to use dental onlays or inlays. Usage of onlays and inlays depends on where they have to be located. As an example, our patients can receive services with materials like:
- Gold, if they’re placing an onlay/inlay on their back molar;
- Resin materials, if they have a misaligned bite; and
- Porcelain onlays in the smile line area, for a more natural look.
Before and After Results
Take a look for yourself:
Should I Just Get A Crown Instead Of A Porcelain Onlay?
A porcelain onlay is less invasive than a crown because the tooth structure is preserved and only the missing part of the tooth is restored with the onlay. A crown covers the entire tooth all the way to the gum line, requiring more drilling than a porcelain onlay.
For more information about porcelain onlays, contact Dr. Rozenberg and the staff at Lana Rozenberg D.D.S. at (212) 265-7724 or click here to schedule a consultation online for our New York City Dental Office.
Top Dentists and Friendly Staff
Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her friendly team of experts practice at 8A East 63rd Street, Upper East Side, NY 10065. Come by to begin the best dental treatment that money can offer. Our dental experts will recommend the appropriate examinations for each patient and, if required, they will provide you with the relevant inlay and onlay procedures. Additionally, Dr. Lana Rozenberg and her friendly staff will review your overall dental health and advise on how to proceed with the above procedures.